New on MFP hoping this works!!

Options
hey guys I'm new here just signed up!! I'm 25 and sick and tired of feeling old and worn out! I have no energy lately and its my own fault!! poor diet and lack of activity has become a routine for me. Id love to lose 25 lbs and feel healthy again!!

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    welcome, join in the fun. discipline, perseverance is the name of the game. this is a life long journey, without good health you have nothing. good luck
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Using MFP is a great tool, and in my opinion, the BEST tool for helping you to reach your health goal.

Welcome.

- Eva
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is a great site!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • verahron
    Options
    Welcome here, we are all here to support you. I have join MFP exactly one month ago and i lost 5 kg, more or less 10 pounds and I feel more energy and I even go to gym. It is true that the website will not do things for u but it is perfect tool to help you. Good luck and keep us updated. :)
  • shawnnshinta
    shawnnshinta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

live, learn, and love!
  • amstein18
    Options
    welcome to MFP! if you have the dedication, you will certainly succeed! :) this website has taught me everything i know! not only do you get the calories and exercise broken down for you, but you get amazing support. good luck on your journey!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard.... this site is awesome !!!

Good luck .
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome & Goodluck :-)