Hi all...

Options
Hi everyone,

I am a 38 year old married woman with no kids and my daily routine is mostly office (desk) work. (very sedentary life). I have been undergoing IUI and IVF for the last two years and been diagnosed with Hashimoto disease (hypothyroid) in the mean time. I began using synthroids for the last 6 months and my hormones seem to be under control for now. But in mean time I gained like 10 kgs (22 pounds).

I have been using MFP app for years but never used the website and the blog. I saw the forums when I was surfing in the website and realized that it would have been supportive and encouraging if shared with friends... That's why I wanted to post here and say "Hi" to all.

Best,

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place for awesome support. I have been on here for 10 days and love it!
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, ivf is hard on enough on its own and i have to admit had to look the other problem up as i have never heard of it, it appears to be a thiroid problem, if i am right, my mother has a thiroid problem as well and its the one that puts weight on but over the years she has successfully lost weight and kept it off so i wish you all the best with your weight loss and the ivf be possitve and keep yourself as healthy as possible through diet feel free to add
  • boshka74
    boshka74 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey, Feel free to add me if you like we all can use some help.
  • lailie_paris
    lailie_paris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Krystal add me