First day here!

Options
Hey All,

Just discovered this website and I am kicking myself that I haven't found it before. can't wait to start using it!

I am sure this motivation won't last forever though so any help or support when needed would be much appreciated.

Speak to you soon

Stephanie :)

Replies

• Msnevergiveup70
    Msnevergiveup70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just back also. I was a member for a short while then started working and never had enough time.
    I also started making poor choices in diet then went through the going to diet tomorrow stage. Now here I am back after over a year at the most I have ever weighed. Now I am back and renamed myself never give up because if I do it just gets worse.
    I have hopes that this time will be the answer since I already know the way to success is counting calories I should have no problem.
    Just great to be part of a group again.
  • shesliketx
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! I just started back on here two weeks ago. So far still going strong! 21 days makes a habit though right? (: Feel free to add me as a friend! A good support group really is the key to success here.
  • sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
    Im also new and beginning to lack motivation - so maybe we can become friends and help each other?
  • raggiemom
    raggiemom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephie...I just sent you a friend request.. I joined MFP about a month ago. I love being part of this community. There are some great people on here, and lots of great info too. But for me, it is the wonderfully supportive and encouraging friends that make all the difference. None of us can do it alone, but together we can do this..no matter what your weight loss goals are!!
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! Feel free to add me, I've found having a supportive network has made such a difference!!

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well!

-Noel
  • Courtney066
    Options
    Hello Stephanie! I'm pretty new too! I just started about 11 days ago and I love it! Feel free to add me for any motivation and support :)
  • dahlau
    dahlau Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! I just joined on...Tuesday?

Good to have you join us - I've only just begun to scratch the surface of all MFP has to offer.

Anyone can feel free to add me as we all need good support systems. :smile:
  • mummyhill92
    mummyhill92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie (we have the same name Btw!) it's my first day on here today aswell. Hi to everyone else! Loving this site already :) x
  • mrmills13
    Options
    Hi, Stephanie! I've been using the app for a couple of months, but this is my first time on the forums. I need motivation so that's why I'm finally getting on here :)