30 Pounds lost in 6 months... pics!

Options
I'm taking this journey slowly because I'm trying to change my lifestyle, not just diet and gain the weight back in a week. I've been meeting my calorie goal almost every day and exercising 4-5 a week. I lost 15 pounds before downloading MyFitnessPal when I went through some health problems, and decided to make my health a priority. This app has helped me shed an additional 20 pounds!

First pic... 235 pounds, size 24 pants
Second pic... 205 pounds, size 16 pants

Btw, I tried to get my friends and family to join my journey with me on this app, but so far everyone has flaked out after only a few days. I need some friends to hold me accountable! I have an open diary, so feel free to add me :smile:

beforeandafter_zps338ce740.jpg

53229071.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look tiny! I know it can be hard for others to be supportive bc it means they have to admit they're doing something wrong.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!!
  • PnnyLane
    PnnyLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here every day:):smile:
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great job!
    added!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    job well done
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:)
  • Dan6000istheman
    Dan6000istheman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference! I started out 30 pounds heavier than you. It sure is motivating to know that 30 pounds lost is so noticable! Please feel free to send me a friend request. I would love to follow and encourage your journey! :smile:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Yeah friends and family suck when it comes to joining up from my experience. I know several people who see how excited I get about the whole thing, then they get excited too, sign up, then just don't bother. I'd happily just let it go but it just reminds me how uncommitted they are. But also fills me with a sense of awesomeness for my own commitment.

And well done on your lost. Feel free to add me.
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the work!
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations for sticking with it even when everyone else has "flaked" out! :happy:
  • GTS53
    GTS53 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great! Good job, keep going. You will reach your goal sooner than you think if you continue like this. A big hug!
  • theonlymrshis
    theonlymrshis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope and pray to be as successful as you have and will be in my weight journey...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • brussum907
    brussum907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're looking geat and I'm sure you're feeling fantastic! Keep it up!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Add me if you like...I'm in the same boat...my only weight loss pals are the ones on this site (no complaints there!)...would love to have another friend to help motivate and vice versa =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!