Before and during with pics

Options
Can't say before and after. I still have a lot of work to do. But I'm starting to feel okay about how I look. Still some fat, but less every day.

phpJHjUPSAM_zpsee486ef1.jpg

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Big change! (Right clicked, viewed picture in new tab)

Protip: Cut the picture into 2 pics, upload them both. You'll have an easier time making them fit.
  • ha_linnaaa
    Options
    nice job :smile:
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How do you add your pic and tickers? I tried to copy / paste and it wouldn't work. Please help
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Big change! (Right clicked, viewed picture in new tab)

Protip: Cut the picture into 2 pics, upload them both. You'll have an easier time making them fit.

Yeah, that would have been easier. lol I found a place to shrink the pic and uploaded it again. And thank you!
    How do you add your pic and tickers? I tried to copy / paste and it wouldn't work. Please help

In your profile. You'll see your ticker. Beneath it there is a link that says "Personalize my ticker".
  • H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My journey started in September...the picture was taken under extreme protest, but I was entering an 8 week body transformation challenge and a picture had to be included. I'm still "under construction", but the "after" picture is from our first day of vacation in Mexico February 7th. Five months, 30 pounds, almost 50 total inches lost...went from a stuffed sausage size 12 to size 4-6. I've never felt better...I can do more activities than when I was in my 20's!!!
  • Joedusto350
    Options
    Wow... Great Job!!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My journey started in September...the picture was taken under extreme protest, but I was entering an 8 week body transformation challenge and a picture had to be included. I'm still "under construction", but the "after" picture is from our first day of vacation in Mexico February 7th. Five months, 30 pounds, almost 50 total inches lost...went from a stuffed sausage size 12 to size 4-6. I've never felt better...I can do more activities than when I was in my 20's!!!

Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great progress man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!