• booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have seen it at the following:

Target, Kroger, Meijer and Drugstore.com
  • tine0574
    tine0574 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can buy it at GNC or http://www6.netrition.com/. I also saw it on amazon. It is cheaper on http://www6.netrition.com I beleive.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Mix it with mashed banana, vanilla extract, bit of salt and baking powder.
    Microwave mugcake, banana bread style~ top with chocolate chips or nuts if you like :)

Try searching for "peanut flour" recipes too! PB2 is just peanut flour mixed with sugar and salt~
    I like to buy protein plus peanut flour from IHERB because it is a lot cheaper than PB2
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 100 bucks worth of this stuff online (yes, I do love LOVE peanutbutter)... so I'm just going to bump this :)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Target sells it. In my store, it is on the top shelf, above the regular peanut butter.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm curious too... I know that skinnytaste has some peanut butter banana muffins that use it, but so far I've pretty much only used it with Greek yogurt or oatmeal.
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Load up a Quest bar with it. OMGGGG :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy it and in what area?

Hey guys! You can also use "Just Great Stuff" Organic powdered peanut butter. Its just like PB2. Not sure if its any more readily available than the other but its another brand to look for (and its organic if you're into that) and nutritionally its comparable. I live in Northern NJ and I get it at The Fresh Market.

Here's the website for it:
    http://www.bettylousinc.com/products_detail.php?id=287&ref=9

Pretty much life saver for a peanut butter -holic like myself :)

Yes, I've gotten this brand in my area as well (near Philadelphia) and it's at my local Giant supermarket.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    PB2 is great in smoothies I also have added to cookies for the kids. Or just mix as directed spread on toast and topped with bananas or strawberries.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy it and in what area?

They carry it in Walmart now right next to the peanut butter (or at least they do where I live) I'm sure if mine carries it, yours will too. I live in redneck'sville. LOL!
  • auntbecky76
    auntbecky76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found it Target
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Seriously my favorite discovering since I started counting calories. Bumping for all the great ideas!:smile:
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    In a NutriBullet

2 Tbl PB2
    2Tbl flaxseed
    50g Baby Spinach
    100g banana
    15g unsalted almonds
    39g Hershey choc syrup
    100g raspberries
    1.5 cup almond milk of choice

Very tasty and filling too.
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    "[/quote] A couple of quick comments on reply's I have read so far. 1) most probably already know but, I was a little slow to figure out. 45 cal =2 Tablespoons powder when you add the water it makes 1 tablespoon= 45 cal. 2) add as much or as little as you wish to get your desired thickness or thinness. 3) I add a pinch of truvia & pinch of salt to mine to get a closer flavor to regular PB. Personally, I have traded Reg. PB in for PB2 for life!! when I can get 1 Tab @ 45 cal vs 90 cal for one. If you haven't already read how it is made, do so. It makes me even more sold on it :drinker: You can buy in larger quantities. I get mine in 1# pkgs.
    I have seen lots of good ways, ideas & recipes on here. Enjoy!!! :flowerforyou:"
    [/quote]

Um... 2 TBLS dry = 45 cal. adding 1 TBLS water does not double the calories. You still have 2 TBLS PB2 which is still 45 cal. for 2 TBLS
  • JackieO524
    JackieO524 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i have heard of people putting stevia in it to make it sweeter like regular peanut butter
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    use it to add some flavor to cottage cheese
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    "
    A couple of quick comments on reply's I have read so far. 1) most probably already know but, I was a little slow to figure out. 45 cal =2 Tablespoons powder when you add the water it makes 1 tablespoon= 45 cal. 2) add as much or as little as you wish to get your desired thickness or thinness. 3) I add a pinch of truvia & pinch of salt to mine to get a closer flavor to regular PB. Personally, I have traded Reg. PB in for PB2 for life!! when I can get 1 Tab @ 45 cal vs 90 cal for one. If you haven't already read how it is made, do so. It makes me even more sold on it :drinker: You can buy in larger quantities. I get mine in 1# pkgs.
    I have seen lots of good ways, ideas & recipes on here. Enjoy!!! :flowerforyou:"

Um... 2 TBLS dry = 45 cal. adding 1 TBLS water does not double the calories. You still have 2 TBLS PB2 which is still 45 cal. for 2 TBLS

when you add the water and mix it it makes about a tablespoon of reconstituted peanut butter.

and my tiny local walmart has it, in the peanut butter section.