Omni Drops-LOOKING FEED BACK

Options
summer721
summer721 Posts: 7 Member
Here we go ... I've found a new item that I'm interested in trying but I'm not sure about it. I'd like to know has anyone heard of Omni drops and what do they think.

Any reaction ..I'd like to hear all opinions the good and the bad.

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    There are NO drops other than sweat drops that will have any influence on weight loss....It's just another scam - your wallet will get lighter...Eat well, a little less calories than what you burn, and move....

"The Omni Drops are not meant to work alone. If the clean eating plan is not followed, you will not lose weight." at least that part is honest...As for losing 21lbs in 23 days....Yeah right!:bigsmile:
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I know it's not what you want to hear but I second that.
  • summer721
    Options
    Well good to know ..That's what you think . Although I do have co worker taking these drops and they seem to be losing weight .. I'm just curious as to has anyone taken these drops and had good results.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    This is bad and it should feel bad.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Omni drops = HCG.

Yeah - this thread is going bye-bye.

eta: Before this does, HCG/Omni-Drops is a really bad idea. 500 Cals per day? Seriously?
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    It's not what we think, it's what studies have shown.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/hcg-and-weight-loss

The second paragraph: "Here's what the science says: Any super-low-cal diet will result in weight loss. Most studies have found that hCG (stands for human chorionic gonadotropin) has nothing to do with it."

Save your money. There is no royal road to geometry, and there is no shortcut to weight loss.
  • summer721
    Options
    Thanks for your help ..I'll keep it simple and continue to do it the natural way :smile:
This discussion has been closed.