Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you want to send your friends and/or children a note from

To those with kids and friendsor family whom you want to send a note from Santa too. This website is awesome. My kids were like how doeshe know so much and my eight year old was like no way my three old loved it she tried talking to santa and everything pricless. I want to say thanks to Robyn for showing me this website All of ya'll should check it out. They will love it check it out
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv

Happy Holidays ENJOY

Replies

• xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    This was the best lulu was hypnotized and amazed lol...Now I just threaten her and say I am gonna email SANTA back!!! hahahahah

Dam what am I gonna do when Christmas is over? lol
  • LOL well I am sure they have like a Easter Bunny one or SOmething LOL or hope they do Maybe that will work who knows that is too funny my Daughter was is shock and awe and my son was like no way Daddy how does he know all that.
  • Oh my, the look my daughter just had with the biggest smile ever! Thank you for posting this!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    I just did this the other day for each one of my daughters and they were amazed!!! I love it!!!