I ruined my diet guys *sarcasm*

Options
No, it's not one of those posts lol

Last night I ate oatmeal for dinner at a friends house while they had pizza and my friends mom giggled and goes "Are you on a diet since you're eating oatmeal?".... really? Shoooot, I just like oatmeal.

Then later that night I bought a lunchable because I was wanting a snack and after I got done eating the meal part, I reach for my oreo and in the most SNARKY, rude, condescending tone ever, my friend goes, "You're going to ruin your diet if you eat that."

So guys, I just wanted to tell you that I started my diet last night cause I ate oatmeal then I ruined it cause I ate an oreo. Whoops. I'm so ashamed.

-_-

AnoopEatingOreoCookie.gif

Replies

• fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    People in my office have noticed that I've dropped a fair couple of pounds. They look at me really weird when I walk in with an Arby's Ruben Sandwich.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate oatmeal for dinner at a friends house while they had pizza

Bert_48d521_2654880.gif
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate oatmeal for dinner at a friends house while they had pizza

Bert_48d521_2654880.gif

Oh! Explanation is that my best friend works at that pizza joint so I've had waaaaaay too much pizza lately and I'm getting tired of it. Horrible... I know. :( Lol
  • SillaWinchester
    Options
    People in my office have noticed that I've dropped a fair couple of pounds. They look at me really weird when I walk in with an Arby's Ruben Sandwich.

Because they all know you have to eat diet bars and vitamin water to lose weight! (Good job on getting people to notice though!)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

:)

But that sandwich would be so much better if they grilled it!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options

:)

But that sandwich would be so much better if they grilled it!

God, I know - or just toast the bread a little. But it's still darn good.

When I was a kid we made Rubens. We would wrap them in foil and bake them in the oven. Loved that.
  • traceleann
    traceleann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I had a huge salad for lunch today at work and I wanted something small and sweet and as I was standing at the vending machine a girl stalled past me. I was like "I haven't decided yet if you want to go." She goes "I don't want anything from there. It's not healthy." I said "well I had all my healthy stuff at lunch so I was just gonna get something sweet." She rolls her eyes and goes "I guess if that's how you do it...." and walked away. I thought yeah chick it is how I do and I've lost weight doing it that way. I can eat mainly veggies and protein and a small sweet after and have success.
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    Options
    My husband does this to me. I use to drink Pepsi all day every day and now it's down to maybe 1 every 2 or 3 weeks but everytime I do drink one he is always like your gonna mess up your diet doing that. Some people lol
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I just ate a cupcake for dinner and it was really good. It was "clean"! I didn't drop it on the floor or anything!
  • SillaWinchester
    Options
    I had a huge salad for lunch today at work and I wanted something small and sweet and as I was standing at the vending machine a girl stalled past me. I was like "I haven't decided yet if you want to go." She goes "I don't want anything from there. It's not healthy." I said "well I had all my healthy stuff at lunch so I was just gonna get something sweet." She rolls her eyes and goes "I guess if that's how you do it...." and walked away. I thought yeah chick it is how I do and I've lost weight doing it that way. I can eat mainly veggies and protein and a small sweet after and have success.

Sounds like you and I lose weight the same way! We win. ;)
  • SillaWinchester
    Options
    I just ate a cupcake for dinner and it was really good. It was "clean"! I didn't drop it on the floor or anything!

HAHAHA you-win.jpg
  • SillaWinchester
    Options
    My husband does this to me. I use to drink Pepsi all day every day and now it's down to maybe 1 every 2 or 3 weeks but everytime I do drink one he is always like your gonna mess up your diet doing that. Some people lol

Some people, for sure!
  • GummyBears7779
    GummyBears7779 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hate class parties for that reason. Usually just have sum junk food to blend in, but id sorta break a snake in half so id end up saying i had two wen i only took one XP
    Stupid i know, but hey, it keeps my friends from noticing :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I had a Snicker's Ice Cream bad last night, and enjoyed every single bite of it. No one around here questions me anymore. The last time they did I made a snarky comment, "Yup....lost 35 lbs, off the 'fat boy' program and ran a half marathon and still ate candy bars. Maybe if you didn't yo-yo your diet by only eatting 15 eggs a day to try and hit weigh ins you wouldn't be getting kicked out...just saying." Yeah that shut them up.
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had a Snicker's Ice Cream bad last night, and enjoyed every single bite of it. No one around here questions me anymore. The last time they did I made a snarky comment, "Yup....lost 35 lbs, off the 'fat boy' program and ran a half marathon and still ate candy bars. Maybe if you didn't yo-yo your diet by only eatting 15 eggs a day to try and hit weigh ins you wouldn't be getting kicked out...just saying." Yeah that shut them up.

Go girl!! :-)))
  • SillaWinchester
    Options

You're my hero!
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options

My boyfriend does this to me sometimes about cookies, but I know he doesn't mean "ruin" my diet he means, are you sure you're just going to eat ONE cookie and not ALL the cookies. It probably comes from a place of love, but he just isn't good at expressing it.

Also, WTG with cutting pepsi, soda is addicting!
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That one Oreo really could undo all your progress tho. I mean, you lost the weight with just one salad, right?
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That one Oreo really could undo all your progress tho. I mean, you lost the weight with just one salad, right?

FTW