Ugly is in the eye of the beholder, Just as true as beauty?

Options
13»

Replies

• kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    People often say there are no ugly people....

If its in someones own hands to make themselves beautiful,
    then its just as true to be ugly,
    only maybe more in the neglect area.

If you ask me, beauty is someone whose not afraid to smile,
    who is better to people than they are to them,
    someone who sees good even in the evil,
    and when things are ugly, beautiful people look for humor.

Beautiful people have healthy minds.
    Ugly people do not.

Great Post! :-)
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    There ARE ugly people. I am living proof!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Um, have you ever been inside a Walmart?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

Um, have you ever been inside a Walmart?

lol
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options

If its in someones own hands to make themselves beautiful,
    then its just as true to be ugly,
    only maybe more in the neglect area.

If you ask me, beauty is someone whose not afraid to smile,
    who is better to people than they are to them,
    someone who sees good even in the evil,
    and when things are ugly, beautiful people look for humor.

Beautiful people have healthy minds.
    Ugly people do not.

So you're calling mentally ill people ugly? That's mean.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    There ARE ugly people. I am living proof!

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one is ugly.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    Welllllllllllllllllll

I only find pretty specific looks attractive soo to me there are a crap load of ugly people in the world

and then add in horrid personalities and the number of ugly people goes up astronomically

so basically I am swimming in a pond of ugly

also btw I am pretty sure I do not have what people consider a "healthy" mind so I am also ugly
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Oh, no, there are a PILE of ugly people out there, I've seen them first hand.

I think what you actually meant is "People often say there is no such thing as a stupid question."

Although that's not true either because I've asked plenty myself.

You mean there is a literal pile of ugly people out there somewhere? If they're naked, we know where all the ugly people are coming from. We could stop this NOW! #stoptheuglypile #notmakingfunofyou #couldntresist
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    <--- Sometimes ugly is just universally ugly. But after a few decades you stop giving a ****.
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    This makes me want to take a very blunt spoon and dig my eyes out...But I can't....Stop.....Wachinggggggggggg :noway:

Gaaaaa
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to take a very blunt spoon and dig my eyes out...But I can't....Stop.....Wachinggggggggggg :noway:

Gaaaaa

^This^ is how I feel about every forum post I've seen here, ever.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Gaaaaa

^This^ is how I feel about every forum post I've seen here, ever.

Then why do you spend time in the forums?
  • jos3php
    jos3php Posts: 38
    Options
    I dunno about anyone else and I might get bashed and trashed here, but I kind of prefer a girl be a bit big boned, know how to drink a beer (but not get sloshed) and doesn't mind being a lady when it is called for. I mean, seriously, in all honesty, I find bleached hair and fake tans with little waif-y waists - I will just say it is not my thing. So, I am not sure that the symmetric makeup of a person is a clear indication of beauty. Since, well, pretty much everyone has someone or has had someone, regardless of how they look.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I dunno about anyone else and I might get bashed and trashed here, but I kind of prefer a girl be a bit big boned, know how to drink a beer (but not get sloshed) and doesn't mind being a lady when it is called for. I mean, seriously, in all honesty, I find bleached hair and fake tans with little waif-y waists - I will just say it is not my thing. So, I am not sure that the symmetric makeup of a person is a clear indication of beauty. Since, well, pretty much everyone has someone or has had someone, regardless of how they look.
    Stating your preferences without shaming those that aren't to your taste is pretty f**king win. You get my kudos, sir!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I surround myself with skinny women and larger ones, each are beautiful to me. I've seen attractive bigger women and unattractive thin ones. Beauty for sure goes beyond the outside package. That said ugly must be in the eye of the beholder cause i look like someone shaved their dog's butt and taught it to walk backwards but ended up with a hot girl...maybe she needs glasses lol