Trying to get my MOTIVATION back!

Options
Its been a while since I've really worked out. I'm trying to get toned and in shape for my wedding, but also for myself. I don't have a bunch of female friends either to help in keeping me motivated or to work out with. Support and encouragement is what I need.

Replies

• katienepodal
    katienepodal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. Love to run but since my knee gave out have no motivation to really work out. Nothing works for me like running did and I don't have any girlfriends to keep me motivated in any other kind of way. Thinking of biking to work. To be fair, I live a ten minute car ride away from work, so it's a 25 minute bike ride when I'm being lazy. Still, it's the little things that count...
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am trying to motivate myself to start working out again. Add me if you'd like!
  • SkinnyDR
    SkinnyDR Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here's a video I saw, motivational video..makes me feel guilty just lying around LOL

http://youtu.be/1L8gOXmcsow
  • jenniferbelt
    Options
    I really love my fitness pal. I have lost 23 LBS but now I feel stuck. I am unable to get below a certain mark and even if I am faithful in my calories and working out I don't see any results. Does anyone have any ideas besides some crazy pill or crazy diet? I look forward to getting to know some friends who can help me in my journey!!

Jen