A work in progress ..... again...,..

Options
I've started this journey again....I am a constant work in progress. i am here seeking friends who will encourage. I have a lot to lose again.... long story. I hope to find good friends along this journey. Thanks in advance.:happy:

Replies

• BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll support
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here! You can do this and there is a lot of us here to offer support. :flowerforyou:
  • DayoUDaShit
    DayoUDaShit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here haha we can do this!
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you and know we can all do this!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    same here! we can do this. Feel free to add me! (anyone)
  • htownsend98
    Options
    Same here.... feel free to add me too. I am starting it again.
  • ashcar2004
    Options
    Starting this....once again! But it is better late than never. Feel free to add! Good Luck on your journey!
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are so not alone in this. I am back again as well. I have a total of 64 lbs to lose to get to what the dr calls healthy. You can do this! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Me too! I've done a variety of things to lose weight, be fit, be healthy, etc. as well as going long periods of not caring. I'm back on mfp for the first time in 2 years, and so far, so good.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • StephyA86
    StephyA86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Same here! You can't fail if you don't quit! :) Feel free to add me, I'm looking for supportive weight loss buddies too! :)
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! I'm in same boat, doing it over!!! I need some more active friends!!
  • knotbohm
    knotbohm Posts: 9
    Options
    Same situation here mixed with baby weight (sigh) but we can do it! Add me if you want :)
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too...again! Been working at this for so long. Just joined the social side for added support for the first time. You can add me for support as well.