Trying to get my mojo back!

Options
So I think I'm coming down with a case of the winter blah's! Not saying no to foods I know I shouldn't eat, also not putting as much "ooumph" into my work outs that I normally do! So I'm posting this to remind myself, and perhaps give others some motivation on how far we've come, and that we can continue to kick butt till we reach our goals. I started this journey at 284, and am currently 177. I'd like to lose about 30 more to be totally content.... I've just gotta kick these blah's and get going!

Here's me around my starting period.... I am cringing at the sight of this: This is what I needed to see.
fatupclose.jpg

fatstandingup.jpg

This is me now. 12/11/10 177lbs
DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    WOW nice job!
  • doramouse
    Options
    You have really made some positives changes in your life! Don't let yourself let them go. You can do it!
  • lorrect
    Options
    I lost my mojo, too! We'll both get it back. You look fabulous - you are just the inspiration I needed!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person! Great job so far and keep on going! :)
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    You are beautiful! I know what you mean though. Ever since Thanksgiving I have been having a really hard time getting back into the groove. Keep on keeping on!!
  • cannikita
    cannikita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well you have certainly given me motivation and inspiration! You have done a fantastic job so far! Keep up the good work! Don't let the winter blues get you down!
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work, look how it's paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. It looks like two different people in the before and after pics. Congrats. Keep up the good work. You look amazing.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Melissa you are simply amazing! I am so grateful to have met you and become great friends with you! You look so much happier and wonderful now! I understand the blahs as I have hit them too. Thank you for the post and the motivation! I can't wait to see what we look like in a few months, let's get this going again! We can totally do this!!
  • archiegirl
    Options
    You look great. Don't worry about the blah's looks like you are smart enough and determined enough to beat them!! You did just the right thing by posting these pictures and by doing so you have helped motivate the rest of us. thanks.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You look sooooooo good!
    Your face looks so much younger & your skin is so clear & smooth...not to mention your body looking 100% different!
    Keep up the great work:smile:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Your before pics look about 27 years old, but you look 16 years old in the after pics, lol!

Keep it up, and keep reminding yourself that you don't want to fall back into bad habits.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job you look Great
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Wow, big change. You are looking good! I bet you are feeling healthier too.