Ever feel this way???

Options
I've lost 6 lbs so far..the majority of my weight is baby weight and it seems to be in my belly =( So far, w/the 6 lbs lost, i have not seen any inches off my belly, not even a .25 difference! :grumble:
My legs are feeling more toned but how do i get results to happen for my stomach? B/c if my stomach stays pudgy like it is, i'm still gonna be wearing sweatshirts in the middle of summer! I used to weigh 105, now after two babies, i weight 141...am I going to need to lose the 36 lb diff before I can see my abs again?????

Replies

• 1020bridget
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs so far..the majority of my weight is baby weight and it seems to be in my belly =( So far, w/the 6 lbs lost, i have not seen any inches off my belly, not even a .25 difference! :grumble:
    My legs are feeling more toned but how do i get results to happen for my stomach? B/c if my stomach stays pudgy like it is, i'm still gonna be wearing sweatshirts in the middle of summer! I used to weigh 105, now after two babies, i weight 141...am I going to need to lose the 36 lb diff before I can see my abs again?????
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I feel ya....I have lost almost 16 pounds so far and while I have seen a difference in my tummy and my pants fit MUCH better, I still have more tummy than I would like. I guess the weight is coming off overall, which is probably the healthiest way so I don't look out of proportion, but I still long for the day when I can wear any shirt I want and don't have to worry about my tummy sticking out or wearing dark colors so it looks more slimming. And unfortunately my tummy isn't from a baby, but I am hoping babies are in my near future....but then it kind of sucks if I FINALLY lose the tummy (even as a kid I had a pot belly when the rest of me was fine) only to get it back in a few years when I have kids :noway:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options

i definitely am feeling what you're going through. i'm in the same shoe as you are. i used to weigh 108 lbs pre-preg and after having 3 children i'm 140-142 lbs. its good to know that i'm not the only concerned about this issue. it seemed like i'm working out so hard, but no progess. i have only lost 3 pounds, and it's very frustrating! also, my skin stretched out so bad that i think there'll NEVER be a day where my belly would be flat again. :sad:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Ladies I have had 3 children (all teeneagers now) but let me tell you what can be your best friend to get your belly back in shape. I still wear a tight girdle I know they are uncomfortable but it helps get your tummy back. Wear it when you do your crunches and any ab work out. It helps.
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am working off another 18 lbs from a baby a year ago. It is mostly in my stomach and hips too. You just have to give it time and it will eventually come off. As women our weight just wants to hang on in our tummies.