long way to go..

Options
anyone here needing to lose a large amount of weight? could definitely use some extra motivation and support! i have 127 pounds to lose. i've lost 100 before and i know i can do it again, this time KEEPING it off and getting to goal!

Replies

• kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    you can totally do it! especially if you've done it before!
  • chichic77
    chichic77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • RetiredDeb
    RetiredDeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I identify with you! I also have lost 100 pounds before and I remember how great it felt. I"m going to do it again but this will be my last time. I've been inspired by reading all the success stories on MFP--good luck to you. We can do it!
  • mikecole2014
    Options
    Im trying to lose a large amount too, You got this , take it one day at a time you can add me if you like. Keep pushing
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! :-) stick with it, and don't give up!! Weigh and measure all your foods, and you'll be fine :-)
  • mikecole2014
    Options
    Im trying to lose a large amount too, You got this , take it one day at a time you can add me if you like. Keep pushing
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 57 pounds so hopefully we can keep each other motivated. WE CAN DO IT!!
  • AndietheGreat13
    AndietheGreat13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 75 pounds, I'm just starting out though. You can definitely do this :) feel free to add me!
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 120 lbs. So I've got a long way to go. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    I need to lose just about 100 lbs and would welcome the opportunity to share the journey with you. Sarainiowa and I are already buddies :-) and sent you a friend request.

I do believe it can be done. I have to believe it. Little changes every day have begun to produce results. The significant difference for me (this time around) has been actively engaging in the community and creating a circle of MFP friends who are the most fantastic source of encouragement, support, advice, and truth telling. Make use of that aspect, if you are not already. It has been a game changer.
  • Loluka88
    Loluka88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a good 80 lbs to lose myself! We can do this!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot of weight to lose. It is a long road but I'm really looking forward to it! That's great you've done it before, I know you can do it again!! Best wishes for your journey :)
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I would be glad to support you and cheer you on in your journey! There are so many of us on MFP that can relate to your story. <3