Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
I just recently purchased this dvd i did my first day yesterday, its a 20 minute video. I like it because its a little mixture of everything, 3min of strength 2 of cardio and then 1 of abs, you cycle through them, and today I can feel it in muscles that I forgot I had.
So my post is to see if anyone here has used the video and if so have they seen results

Replies

• monoxidechick
    Options
    I am starting it today, in just a few minutes actually
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I started using it before thanksgiving and got thru level one but then got side tracked and just started again on tuesday. I had been doing level one again but I plan to start using level 2 tomorrow for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days because I plan to start Insanity on Jan 1. I had been losing a few lbs a week and a total of almost 19 inches off my body. Now that was since Oct 26 BUT the only working out I did prior 30 day shred was i walked about 4 different days so I contribute most of it to the 30 DS an eating better. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you!
  • bsweettt
    Options
    oh my goodness- I did this ONE day, and just about died. The next day I could barely even walk- my legs killllled! I never managed to get back into it- ha! Wish I would, it's so intense! good luck with it!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also only did this one day! It just about killed me and I was hanging onto walls when trying to walk down steps. I didn't think I was that out of shape since I had been running on the treadmill and doing the eliptycal at the gym. It definitely worked muscles I wasn't using doing the other exercises. Good luck to you and let us know how the video is working for you. : )