Hello

Options
Hi, my name is Nikki and I am on a mission to lose well over 100lbs, but we will just start with a goal of losing 100lbs. I have been on a roller coaster of weight loss most of my life. I feel like I have been on a diet of some kind or another since I was about 8 yrs old. I am sure that isn't correct, but that is what it feels like. So I am on a new mission to avoid "diet" and just begin to make better choices and move my rear... hopefully this will lead me down the path that I so desperately need to go down. I am looking for a healthier more active life that I can enjoy for years to home with my family.

Replies

• Rachel_Virginia_
    Rachel_Virginia_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    good luck. you can do it :)
  • momof2boys2014
    momof2boys2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Loluka88
    Loluka88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Just be sure to measure and weigh your food and drink and you'll do just fine. It takes a while but it'll stick and you'll feel great.
  • momof2boys2014
    Options
    Thank you! I am just looking around the site so I am not sure what I am doing yet but I will get there!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good luck on your journey:smile:

You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • John31TL
    John31TL Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Youll be fine, some great people and help on here.
  • momof2boys2014
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • momof2boys2014
    Options
    Awe, thanks!
  • wantintolose40
    wantintolose40 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You've started in the right direction. I sent a friend request as I believe we can all use support and motivation on our journeys!
  • momof2boys2014
    Options
    I haven't gotten any friend request yet. Maybe try again?