Need more friends :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm from the UK and looking for more friends to add. I am trying to lose weight that I gained, I want to increase my self-esteem and just be happy with the way I look. I don't mind where in the world you come from or your goals, just feel free to add me :) I think it's so much nicer when we can all offer support to each other. I log in everyday and would be happy to offer support to anyone and everyone :)

x

Replies

• Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I need more friends too!! Especially someone who logs in every day!!

You love to have your support and give you support as well :)
  • Sunflw14
    Sunflw14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both! I also log in everyday and am looking for some new friends to help motivate! We can help keep each other motivated! :)
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm UK also so add me if you want :-) x
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am also from the UK and log every day. I prefer friends who have open diaries because I like to see what I am supporting and also take food ideas from friends

Feel free to add me but please sent a few words with the friend request :-)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me .....:smile:
  • tinks_13
    tinks_13 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you :) I have just sent friend requests to everyone :)
  • tinks_13
    tinks_13 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am also from the UK and log every day. I prefer friends who have open diaries because I like to see what I am supporting and also take food ideas from friends

Feel free to add me but please sent a few words with the friend request :-)

I believe mine is set on private but I will change it so you can see my diary but just to warn you, there's nothing very exciting on there! :)
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Billy I am from the us and looking for more trustworthy honest caring friends that will talk to me when I need them and always be there for me and be by my side.