Anyone trying to lose 100+ In need of motivation.

Options
Hey, I'm struggled all through my teen years and am tireed of it. I'm trying to get on a healthy path.
If you too are trying to lose 100+ add me and we can motivate eachother!

Replies

• 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I made a goal of 50 but losing 100 would bring me to my ideal weight..... I have struggled with my weight my whole like too.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am - well, 95lbs is pretty close. I started last week to lose weight and came across this site. Thought I would try it to see how well it can support me. I started at 251.5lbs and now weigh 247. Always liked walking so I stepped it up a bit. I ate around 1,200-1,300 calories as recommended. My daily walks are around 1 1/2 hours but 2-3xs a week 3 hours. I Started walking to my gym on the days that I lift weights. This is why I lost 4.5lbs in one week (part of it is water loss). I plan to keep up the pace, but 95 lbs is a long journey and I would love some support. Well, this is my plan. Look forward to everyone's help! :smile:
  • rachelminus100
    Options
    Hello! I'm a big ol' fatty too and I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. I have lost five so far but I only began about 4 weeks ago and one week was finals at school, so I wasn't really doing my fitness routine as I should have. I'm really excited as now I'm at about week 5 and I am really starting to see the difference in the mirror and in the fitting of my clothes. I'd love to motivate others who are at the 200+ mark. Message me or friend me if you want.
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of losing 120, I started 10 weeks ago and have lost 28 so far.

It's always good to have a few friends in the same position so I'll add you on!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have been there if that helps, and I am not quite done yet. I was well over 400lbs when I started, and it took awhile but I assure you it is worth it. If you need anything at all I am here for anyone who needs it.

Since my weight loss I went back to school and received my diploma in wellness, physical education, nutrition and I am on track to become and ACE certified trainer. I am not bragging, but in case you had any questions.
  • slj46
    slj46 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100 pounds but 50 would be nice also.
  • teagensmommy
    teagensmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't need to loose a full 100 but around 60- 75 would be ideal. I'm new to this site to so any adds would be appreciated. We ALL need ALL the help and support we can get!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    My target is also 100 lbs. It has been 2 months i am on diet but only started losing weight this month.Please add me as a friend in 100 lbs group:) I have taken my " before" pics to match with my possible "after" pics. Have u guys also done that? Looking to hear from you
  • lgalloway1940
    lgalloway1940 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose 100 lbs. I've lost 26 so far but it is so hard. I also need moral support so add me as a friend. We can help each other:flowerforyou:
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Another one with over 100lb to lose - have lost 32lb so far so still a long way to go. Support very much welcomed and given :)
  • Cresentsharps
    Cresentsharps Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    >.>
    <.<

hi...
  • lcstock
    lcstock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am trying to lose 100 pounds as well! Please friend me if you want. It is extremely important that I lose this weight as quickly as possible so the more support and motivation I can get the better!
  • garfield2099
    Options
    I, too, am in that same boat - if anyone is in that same boat - please feel free to add me and I would be happy to be of assistance.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am also in the boat to lose 100 lbs. I have been on here since March down 20 so far all friends are welcome so add away. :wink:
  • Cresentsharps
    Cresentsharps Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a gym recently and I'm already living the experience, as always it's nice to get some positive motivation, so plz add me everyone, I'd love to hear from you and even help support you along your own personal journeys is well ^-^
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    OP Deactivated.
  • mamahen1234
    mamahen1234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could very easily close to 100 pounds. More like 80-90. I've lost 24-ish is so far and would enjoy having company for encouragement and friendship. Feel free to friend me. We can do this!
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hi :flowerforyou: I need to lose at least 120 pounds, probably more but not exactly sure yet, so I'm for now focusing on that first 100 and see how I feel when I get there. The reason I don't exactly know is because I've never been a 'normal' weight for most of my childhood and all of my adult life, so I have no real idea exactly where I should be and you know the charts are only so much help.

Point is, I would love to find some friends on here who have similar goals. Not that I wouldn't mind also being friends with someone looking to lose, say, 15-30 pounds (can't have too many friends on this journey) but when you have a significant amount to lose like we do, the dynamics can feel very different.

Any of you feel free to add me. I've been doing this on my own for a while and figure it's time to stop lurking. :tongue:
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hm, just saw the OP's account is gone... well, anyone else in here feel free to add me anyway :smile:
  • amandamartinez0920
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I would love to team up and run ideas off each other.