Serious about losing weight ? We can do it together

Options
Nandy82
Nandy82 Posts: 10 Member
I need a serious friend that is down to lose weight with me.. I'm super supportive, open to ideas .. Competitive in a good way. In the past I have tried this and it has worked but no success lately. I want someone that doesn't mind check ins I feel it keeps me in check and on track :happy: hope to talk to you soon

Replies

• yvie1222
    yvie1222 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi..I'm in. I will post a real face so you can see me. I have gained 20lbs in 2 years. I'm 45 and went from 115 to 135 and I'm only 4ft 11. I'm on the GNC 7 day get fat loss system..started yesterday. Would like to get to 120 before may 1, 2014. And you?
  • Nandy82
    Options
    Hi.. I have way more than you to lose I'm very curvy to say the least.. Lol I'm 5'6" and 31yrs old . I'm currently just counting calories.. I eat about 1200 cals a day...
  • ruth76016
    ruth76016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I've been on myfitnesspal for 70 days.. down 18lbs so far
    :laugh:
  • Nandy82
    Options
    Thank you
  • HarryMJ
    HarryMJ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Competition - that's what I like - please add me too!
  • KirstenL1983
    Options
    Add me too, im new to this :) im 31 and want to lose 40kg , have lost 1kg since starting this past week. I'm 160cm tall which i think is like 5'5"?? Just had a baby last August, so want to feel good about myself again!
  • deb4realfloyd
    Options
    I would love the shared support and commissary. :-) In the last two years I have lost 80lbs only to spend the last 6 months gaining 20lbs back. I am unwilling to gain anymore but lack the motivation or the drive to do the hard work I know that it takes to get rid of the last 40lbs till my goal weight. After losing 80lbs slow and steady I have tried just about everything. So, I've lots of tips and tricks to whatever plan you're on. Just about all of them work in some fashion if you're disciplined to them. That's my tricky part. I've lost all my discipline...... Anyone have any to spare?
  • Nandy82
    Options
    I have a lot of tricks and tips also and tons of books and don't mind sharing. I have been on diets almost all my life I love hearing any new or even stuff or tips I already know.. Sometimes I forget about some things.. Anyone who would like To check in everyday email me and we can email or text..