New: Need Friends and motivation

Options
Hi guys,

Two years ago, I lost more than 100 pounds and got down to 275lbs. Then ... I got sick and gained almost all the weight back. I need some friends and some people who will help me on my journey! Please friend me.

- Pearberry

Replies

• TinaMarieHealth14
    Options
    Hi! Losing weight is Mich easier when you have support. Sending you a request!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi Pear,
    Great and awesome 100lb loss! I have a long way to go too so I need encouragement and especially patience, because it is going to take probably at least eighteen months to do this in a healthy way. Sending friend request. Wish you success!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • princessutley
    Options
    Hello I will try to keep you motivated. I am trying to loose about 80 pounds so I am looking at a looooooong haul but I think if I just take it one day at a time then I will get there.. If you need someone to talk to I'm here.... Also if you did it one time you know you can loose it again. Sorry you were sick but glad you are better. I put most of my weight on while my oldest son was sick he had Hodgkin Lymphoma stage four but he is all better know so we are bot trying to loose some pounds..... Nice to meet you anyway.
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request, too.
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have quite a bit of weight to lose. Sending you a request!
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I too am in it for the long haul :smile: I would love for any of you to add me if you like. I have been doing this on my own for a while and I think it's time to quit lurking and actually make some friends on here :glasses: DucklingtoSwan (Margaret)
  • kzzr
    kzzr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request

55890411.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • freckles753
    Options
    Ill send request too! We can do it if we have support :-)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We've all been there. Congratulations on joining MFP!!! Log your food, do some exercise. Join the fun (smile)!!! Let's go (smile)!!!
  • titch4ma
    titch4ma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - please feel to add me as a friend. It is always good to have support when we are trying to lose weight.

Chris:smile:
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me, support makes all the difference
  • manda2235
    manda2235 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would like more friends on here since we all strive for the same goals. If you have an open diary please add me. manda2235