Are you a runner?

Hi guys! Looking for some more running friends to help keep me motivated and on track. Any pace, distance, or experience welcome. From the beginning runner to the ultra-marathoner welcome!

Thanks!

Replies

• Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    5k a day here!
  • I'm just starting up. Again.
    I would have progressed more if it weren't for the countless injuries I seem to accumulate from running.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    I love running. At least three days a week!
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    I used to hate running, but one day I needed to get get to a world famous pie place and I didn't have much time and no transportation, and a couple months later I wanted to hang out with a hot girl who loved running...

Now I'm doing about 50miles / week. I still hate it, but it is an efficient way to burn calories and I'm obsessed with going farther and faster. Ran 26 last Tuesday, and I've got my first race in June- it's a marathon.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    I did a 10k two years ago and this year I'm going to do two 5ks. I run 1-2 times a week right now, 5k at a time. Once the snow finally melts I hope to get out a bit more often. Feel free to add me!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    I run along with a few other things...I run outdoors rain or shine as long as I have a guide to come with me! Feel free to add
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Runner here, I am finishing week 6 of marathon training! Feel free to add me!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Run daily
  • BookRat
    BookRat Posts: 16 Member
    I have a 10K next Sunday. Interested in going longer in the future, but I think I need to be strict with myself and concentrate on my speed first...I'm not particularly fast at all.
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks guys! Think I just found some awesome new friends!!
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    I just finished my first 1/2 marathon yesterday! I'm scheduled to run several more this year, as well as some 5 and 10k's. Feel free to add me!
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    I run a fair amount, 30 miles per week at the moment. I ran my 5th HM in Feb and am planning for a fall marathon.