Hi all! :D

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Maureen. I just recently started tracking my calories because alot of us have the intentions of a beach goddess body, not just for this upcoming summer but for the rest of our healthy living lives. I'd love to meet others also to share the same stories, struggles and achievements also. Don't be a stranger! I'm very outgoing and always willing to help, listen or talk with! Thanks and have a great day! ! :)

Replies

• mistersir86
    mistersir86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! what type of diet are you doing?
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Maureen! I'm in it for the beach body this Summer...and forever after too. I joined Mfp last year, used it for about a month and then just did nothing until this January. New attitude, totally focused and totally motivated. Nice to meet you! Sarah x
  • judy49650
    judy49650 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck Maureen!:smile: Please friend me and I will try and help!
  • mlking704
    Options
    Hi. Maybe the beach body will come. Mainly interested in knocking off this middle aged gut. Amazing to me just 5 weeks in and down 10 lbs. just gotta stick with it so now trying to connect with others. I wasn't sure how to post or connect with anyone but I think that May keep me motivated. Good luck on your program !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :-)
  • honeyflip
    Options
    Thanks so much all for all the positive motivation! :) It's such nice weather outside right now..i might take a drive to the beach and run on the sand ..it is a bit windy though =/ *sand in my face*