What am I

Options
I have used sedentary at one point, but I am lost so maybe someone can set me straight.

I do 60 minutes of stationary bike burn about 550 calories everyday (7 days) and general houswork other than that I work on the computer....?????what would you say I should use, Light exercise,, moderate or active.....:blushing:

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I looked at the settings again yesterday and if you look at the examples it refers mostly to your type of daily work (ie: a waitress/waiter is considered active).

I would leave it at sedentary and enter your exercise daily to increase your calories...just my opinion. I am assuming you are not using the TDEE method and that you the MFP calculate your settings for you.
  • scorpio3322
    scorpio3322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thanks for your response...yes I am doing TDEE - 20% as per Scoobie..the reason I asked is have I used the right defenition for my exercise...I used 3-5 hours.....I do 7 houts a week. thanks again :drinker:
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    TDEE includes exercise, so do not eat back any exercise calories. That would be double dipping.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants