Rough week, need some support

Options
I just need someone to kick my butt into gear. I'm currently in a production that is going up next week. So I'm spending 4-5 hours at rehearsal. Not getting home until 11pm or later. That's my excuse for not getting up in the morning to do my workout and now I'm trying to figure out how to fit it all in. Do you ever just have a week that seems so busy you can't work out? But then you feel so guilty for slacking. Just need support and motivation.

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It's been a few days, so I hope things are settling down a little for you. My best advise is to do what you can during the day. Take the stairs, park further away and walk the parking lot, walk during lunch etc. By being active during the day it'll help you feel less stressed about not truly working out.

I have an office job, meaning I sit at a computer all day, but I also work 50+ hrs a week.I close my door and do desk push ups, leg lifts, a couple of yoga positions etc. it's a few minutes a couple of times a day. It doesn't replace my evening work out but it gets me moving on crazy days when I have time for nothing else.

Good luck with your production!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes, fitting it all in sometimes is really hard. I hope your production goes well, and when it is over you should be able to get back into a good routine. Life gets in the way sometimes so try not to beat yourself up about it.