Would love a few friends :)

Options
Lost a little weight but have much more to lose and am ready to use myfitnesspal to its fullest with friends along the way.
p.s. I am going to start entering my food in tomorrow.

Replies

• wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well howdy there young lady. Always looking for new friends on the journey to better health. LETS DO THIS!!! :bigsmile:
  • ZeeIsFree
    ZeeIsFree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I'm new here. Would like new friends too. Maybe we can talk and support each other on this journey
  • markdm4805
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. Good luck this is a great place. It's a long journey but were all in this together. I have found the food diary to be one of the biggest tools in keeping me motivated. I would love to friend you. The more the merrier.
  • LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Dkaykay
    Dkaykay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends, too. I really think I am ready to start seriously tracking my food and exercise here, after many false starts.
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! I'd love to be your friend! Let's motivate and inspire each other! ^^v
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Isabel_Fit93
    Options
    Add me! :bigsmile:
  • mariaaburton
    Options
    How do we follow each other? I've been tracking but pretty much just used it to keep track of myself, I would like to brach out.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Feel free to add me.
    I log almost daily, and work out 5 days a week.

Maria -- you can send a friend request and accept friend requests. Up on the top it will show them.

When you log in if you go to 'your page' you then see what people have posted to their 'walls'.
  • alexandreariddle
    alexandreariddle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the people on this thread! Feel free to add me anytime! I love having new friends to share the experience with! Trying to be healthy in this life is easier with motivated friends!
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So exciting to see new people taking full advantage of MFP! Feel free to add me. I'm always up for tossing out support to my fellow fitness journey-ers. :o)
  • Jess0003
    Jess0003 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me, I log daily and love seeing other people succeed! Good luck and congrats to taking the first step to a healthier you!

-Jess
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Welcome to MFP!!! (:

If anyone would like more friends, please add me as well!
  • hoebag87
    hoebag87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,
    add me if you'd like. I've got a fair few kg to lose :-)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am new myself. I will add you. It's nice to have lots of support :smile:
  • Christophe2Fit
    Christophe2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

You can feel free too add me.
  • blueeyesal
    blueeyesal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, add me (as well as anyone else please!), I'm definitely looking for support and would love to have a weight loss/diet buddy, if anyone is up for having an email/texting buddy let me know! BTW, I am 29 yr old female, living in Alabama. Needing to lose about 30 lbs that I put on over the past year due to health problems.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

~Jillian
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me too
  • susieqq62
    susieqq62 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi ..I am looking for friends too..Would like someone who is areound 50 or so and live in PA. iif anyone wants to be my friend and motivate and support e=each other please send me a friend request or message..My name is Susie SMith and i live in NE PA and 7 yrs ago i had weight loss surgery and i have lost over 200 lbs..My problem and i have several with myself--is that i cannot eat enough calories--I need to follow a 1200 or 1000 calries a day and make sure i get my protein in and such--i need to build up some muscle as i have alot of diabetic complications and my legs are weak.. I hope to make more friends--I think i have about 4 now. I hope that everyone is doing great on their journey..Just remember if you fall down--just get right back up and press forward--do ot dwell on it.. I am glad i found this place too--I was paying $9 a nibth fir my food diary and this is exactly the same if not better for FREE..So i cancelled My food diary.. Nice to save some money..