need friends for support/motivation

Options
hello, so i joined in 2013 but was not very active at first etc. however i have been very active for awhile now. the hardest part is i dont have many friends and really need friends who are active as well. i havent been able to wiegh myself lately as my scale broke but im hoping to get another one in about a week. i have probably about 95-100lbs to lose.
thanks!!! :)

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'd be happy to join in and help you in your weight-loss journey. My name is Allan. Also, I help to run weight-loss support groups through Facebook that are filled with people improving their health and fitness through regular exercise and proper nutrition. Everyone has the same purpose and is helping everyone else along in their journey. I'd be happy to get you added if you would like or chat more about it with you if you have questions.

Allan
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be a supportive friend! I also have about 100lbs to lose. Glad you're able to be more active on here. Don't give up! I'll add you right now!
  • lunastardust777
    Options
    hey allan, nice to meet you! thanks for adding me and i look forward to us being friends and supporting each other here :). i definitely would love to be added to the facebook groups if you would like to add me/add me to those groups my email is catholicmom9221@yahoo.com and the name is kristina musick :) the profile picture on there is of my little boy playing in the snow :)
  • lunastardust777
    Options
    heya cv, thanks so much it really means alot. i need all the friends and support i can get! cool, maybe we can lose the 100 together! its been a crazy journey so far but i definitely dont want to give up! i cant wait til the day when all of us can say we made it to our goal wieght together! :)
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to provide as much support and motivation as I can! We all have one common goal to be healthy and I'd be more then happy to help out in any way!
  • tamaruchan
    tamaruchan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been on here for a while now also, but only now have I've been really wanting to lose the weight that I have.
  • samiibrittain
    Options
    Hi all,
    I joined a few years ago but finding it hard to lose weight.
    All welcome to add me :-)

Samii x
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends as well for motivation. :) I need to lose about 80lbs just to get back to a weight where I thought I was fat. lol :laugh:
  • Mom1stof3
    Options
    Hi. U can add me. I'm just joining so I'm looking for support and motivation too!
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, like you i feel i need more friends for support and motivation as i keep falling off the band wagon. I am also giving up smoking so need the support to stop the empty eating i may attempt :)
  • shopno
    shopno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have only recently started being active as well, I don't have any friends to support me along this journey either. So will be posting and trying to feel inspired and hopefully inspiring you and others by keeping you updated on progress made. We are all on the same path here.

sending you lots of sunshine

shopno:smile:
  • Kirstywagstaff
    Options
    I'll add you :) I need friends on here too
  • Charlottecornish
    Charlottecornish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!!!
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ciprian (Cip), live in Guernsey, GB and more than half way into my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me.

P.S. Alan add me to your FB group too please: https://www.facebook.com/iliecs (Ciprian Ilie)
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to,
    I am only 6 weeks into my
    journey also :)
  • Jest45
    Jest45 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new around here and would love some friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • strilm22
    strilm22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I started my journey a year ago and everyone who started with me has jumped ship! I need some new supportive friends! Feel free to add me too!
  • bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! You are welcome to add me! I also join a while back and have been on and off the wagon. I have been sticking with it for a month now, and down 8 lbs. I plan on staying on track to reach my goal. I need to lose about 70 lbs! Wish you the best of luck!
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    Add me, I too need motivation and a kick up the bum every now and then. :0)
  • Wyldeyez2
    Wyldeyez2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I think we all can use encouragement and motivation. I love to eat, yet don't like to exercise. In the winters I get couch potato lazy but in summers I am out and about from morning til dark. I don't have very much weight to lose but can't seem to make the scale move...except upward this winter (I've gained 5 pounds) :( All in all, I just want to be healthy and still look decent in a bathing suit.