What you're most proud of?

Options
Since beginning your journey to become healther, what are you most proud of?

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am most proud that I have actually stuck with it.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    The positive effect having healthy food choices in the house have made on my girls. They have healthy snack choices. It's second nature for them as it should be for all of us.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact that even though I've had to deal with a whole lot of stress and adversity, I've made MFP a priority and I'm not stuffing my face to deal with the stress like I usually do. Through it all I've continued to lose weight, and now I'm right on track for my Christmas goal!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I am most proud that I have actually stuck with it.

+1
  • LanakilaGirl
    LanakilaGirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's rubbing off on my family. My eight year asked me to run the 5K that his school is putting on with him.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that my husband has joined me. His goals are different, to build muscles mass, but he's eating healthier and has been doing just as much research on health an nutrition as I have. We're changing ourselves in order to give our children healthier lives!
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've learned self-control. I can drive past a fast food resteraunt and, though the craving may be there, I can keep driving. I don't have to talk myself into going to the gym, I just go. I can order a water instead of a soda without hesitation.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have willpower that I never knew existed in me.
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am most proud that my bf and I are getting healthy together. It's also brought us closer, and become our hobby
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I go to the gym, regularly! And I am more motivated than ever. :bigsmile: