Replies

• Christophe2Fit
    Christophe2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    be strong and keep focused on your goals building a good friends circle will help you along the way
  • judylutz
    judylutz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I I qualify but the weight has always been there. :) I would love to share ideas! I have had a lot of success - it's not about age so much as attitude.
  • christin_uk
    christin_uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just started fighting this battle too. Gone are the days of eating whatever I wanted.
  • kathynavarro2014
    kathynavarro2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ugh, me too!! Let's all encourage each other and possibly get some food ideas from each other. If you don't mind having another friend on here to help with this journey, I'd love it if you guys would "friend" me.

Let's do this!!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • skinnycindi62
    Options
    Here with ya sista...51 and still trying loose the 20 lbs I've put on during child bearing, years ago... I am here right now because I am trying to fight the urge to go into the kitchen right this moment and eat!!! I have found THESE feeds to be very helpful....whenever I feel like eating I fix myself a big glass of water, sit down and check my logs, my reports and then find a place to put in my two cents.... Goes on easy, comes off hard at this stage of life... gone are the days of exercising and cutting out a few things and getting fast results, but look at the many roads you have been down and all the wonderful experiences you have had...keep it up, you can do it!!!!
  • Kat5029
    Kat5029 Posts: 5
    Options
    You aren't alone in this- thats for certain. I just started today. ( I downloaded the app in 2012 but really didn't use it.) I'm 48 and I'm finding it more and more difficult to lose weight-heck even staying the same weight each week. I think my body weight is shifting to new areas. grrrr! But thats why I am here. I started tracking today and was shocked at how much fruit I eat. And how much water I do not drink. I've also begun an at home work out program using T25 DVD's with my daughter- at least it keeps me moving and I think it's helping with muscle tone.
    From what I see on the Community Postings there are a lot of great people on here for support. If I can be of any help- let me know.