Am I Seriously the Only Guy Here....

Options
...Other than Canopy2k with full body fat pics up? I know many of us didn't come here to look at shirtless men in their unmentionables but I need some comparison shots folks to see what I have to look forward to or to see where we're all starting from. So put up some fat pics and stop acting like women! (<-- j/k ladies)

Ladies - you continue to post your sports bra and new bikini shots as normal.

Replies

• wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Haha mine are up buddy.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Lol I just havent put mine up yet.was waiting til p90x day 60 in a lil over a week
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    ...Other than Canopy2k with full body fat pics up? I know many of us didn't come here to look at shirtless men in their unmentionables but I need some comparison shots folks to see what I have to look forward to or to see where we're all starting from. So put up some fat pics and stop acting like women! (<-- j/k ladies)

Ladies - you continue to post your sports bra and new bikini shots as normal.

I'm all for looking at shirtless men... preferrably w/o moobs. :wink:
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    No your Not..Lol. We are not as brave as the beautiful women on this site. Ed
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    I've always been in some kind of shape, but I did put a pic up where I was bigger.
  • btuman43
    Options
    Im here too......
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • jperry902
    Options
    hahaha at you're request I'll put mine up or tomorrow morning.. I just need to get them off my GF's iPhone once we're both off work at the same time!
  • scalpay
    Options
    Lol like it. Yep guys, put your pictures up, the good ones and the bad ones :) I always like a good "before and after show".
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I'm all for looking at shirtless men... preferrably w/o moobs. :wink:
    [/quote]

LMAO!:laugh:
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    No your Not..Lol. We are not as brave as the beautiful women on this site. Ed

Ha - I think we have just discovered that the men on here are more vain than the women! :laugh:

Don't worry guys, this is a judgement-free zone.:flowerforyou: And what better way to boost your ego than to have dozens of women oogle and ahh and endlessly praise your progress while checking out your before and after pictures???