I JUST WON 3 KILOS?! IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Options
So this morning, the scale said i was 49 kilos and now, (after eating 2000 calories, my gosh) and drinking water, ofc, it says im 52? seriously!!! is this real? just in a few hours?

Replies

• insomnical
    insomnical Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, you did eat, your body has to work through it. Maybe see where you're at in the morning?
  • princessblanquisima
    princessblanquisima Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im sacred bc i feel ill be at 51...
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    It is very natural for weight to fluctuate, both from day to day and throughout the day. Food and water all weigh something, so when you eat and drink, it will impact weight throughout the day. Solid waste and water retention will also impact weight. It does not mean you gained fat. Weigh yourself at the same time, preferably in the morning. But even then, you have to expect fluctuation. That's just the way it works.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Ok.... totally not what I was thinking when I read the title lol.

OP, weight can fluctuate significantly throughout the day. Time of day, the clothes you wear, the amount of sodium you consume, etc. all play a part. It's fine to weigh once a day, but keep it consistent. Do it only once a day... same time... same way (I.e. after using the bathroom or without clothing).

Just know you didn't put that much on in just a few hours. Stick to my suggestions about weighing yourself and you'll have more consistent results.