Advocare 24 day challenge????

Has anyone tried this? I'm at a serious plateau and this was a recommendation to help jump start things again...

Replies

• Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Good info, thanks :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Can you open your diary? What is your height, weight, age and workout routine and do you use a food scale?

And how long have you been plateau'd?
  • trishs0216
    trishs0216 Posts: 4 Member
    Before I ever found MFP I had done the challenge two separate times (years apart) and had lost 10 lbs on it both times. For me I wasn't working out or eating right at all when I did it, I wanted that quick weight drop. Great products and I really like Advocare shakes. I would be curious how my body would take to it now having really been on my journey (working out and watching calories) for a month now.
  • RioMike
    RioMike Posts: 14 Member
    There are countless success stories of people losing weight on the 24 day challenge. I know that it works. I've done it, my wife has done it. Others in my family have too.

As a footnote, I am a distributor for the products, but only because I believe in their effectiveness. since they work.

I think that at a minimum, you could slowly lose weight just by taking the MNS, one of their most popular products, on a daily basis. Eat sensibly too, of course. Exercise is optional, but helps too.