Whats one food you cant live without??

Options

Replies

• Catherine0910
    Options
    Chocolate, its going to be really hard for me to cut down on it but am going to have to do it until a chocolate diet is found!! Lol x
  • samspam1023
    samspam1023 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cheese, potatoes, and spicy foods. Green chile cheese fries are my ultimate diet-killer. They're the only food I've banned my husband from eating in front of me because I lose all willpower.
  • tealgrove
    tealgrove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    coffee with cream

bread

bananas

peanut butter/almond butter
  • jenniferpriggs
    Options
    Sour cream, this is a more recent addiction for me, I'm not sure why. I could eat it on just about anything, but I do limit it to 2 TB a day.

Try using nonfat Greek yogurt in its place. It works wonderfully, IMO.
  • slammy1968
    slammy1968 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started and having a really hard time give up my liquid creamer! My coffee tastes so terrible without it! :(
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Fish...I love any kind of fish.

As for a sweet...probably a Starbucks frappuccino. They are my comfort "food" and I always make sure to make room for them a few times a week.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    chips, I get the small bags so I don't go haywire.
  • paula5077
    paula5077 Posts: 57
    Options
    peanut butter!!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started and having a really hard time give up my liquid creamer! My coffee tastes so terrible without it! :(
    Try using carbmaster vanilla skim milk, 11 g of protein and only 60 cals in a whole cup. I mix it with my coffee for a protein rich low cal latte
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Vegetables... Even when I go to have a break with my mother, meaning meals out, I insist we go places that have a decent selection of vegetable sides.

Also ... Greek yoghurt and quark, I love them.

And salmon.
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bread.
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    tim hortons tea lol
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Chocolate

chocolate

ohh and more chocolate. :love:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    bread
    cheese
    chocolate
    ice-cream
    iced tea

if i had to live without any one of these i would be super duper grumpy
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cheese. And also cheese.

^ This!
  • cakesyme
    cakesyme Posts: 20
    Options
    I cannot live without...sweets, or coffee with cream...anything sweet basically.

If I got too long without something sweet I get the shakes and a little stir crazy. Boredom is my worst enemy, so it's especially bad on those days.

I love dark chocolate though! Love it love it love it. So it calms me down, and I still get a little something extra from the nutrients it has.

I can also understand your love for pasta. I love spaghetti and a huge slice of sourdough to pair it with. Topped with a small mound of
    Parmesan. It's amazing, but if you're patient enough about losing weight you CAN have pasta. A serving size is about the size of your fist. that's the rule of thumb I use.
  • kmg884
    kmg884 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Meat, chocolate or bread. If i had to choose one it would be meat. We process most of our own meats from beginning to end as it is cheaper and the guys (and girls) have fun getting together to do it. Venison is actually a pretty good lean meat and lower calories than beef!
  • aoertner
    aoertner Posts: 2
    Options
    Everything, but thats why im here right! Lol:ohwell:
  • sgturner2
    Options
    Cheese, Cereal, Milk, Cake and Cookies!