post-weight loss bellys

Options
kiwi_gros
kiwi_gros Posts: 30 Member
I have noticed there are not many belly pictures of women 200+ lbs SW showing the results. I was wondering if anyone was willing to show the after weight loss belly pictures, because i am really curious how i may look or if i should think about maintenance or whatever. I am looking forward to being hot in a swimsuit as I have never been able to (been obese my whole life) so ya pictures as well as SW/CW info, how long it took you, how tall you are. All this would be really appreciated!

Replies

• MyTurnNow2018
    MyTurnNow2018 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One I get to the goal weight, I hope I can show mine lol
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MyTurnNow2018
    MyTurnNow2018 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

That is awesome. I want to be able to look in the mirror and smile .... :) good for her! looks great!!!
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and started at 269lbs. I have stretch marks but they are pretty faint.

IMG_2014031716620.jpg
  • tylerplaysmusic
    tylerplaysmusic Posts: 37 Member
    Options

IMG_2014031716620.jpg

When did you start losing? :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I was 220 about 8 weeks after having my 2nd child (who I'm holding in the photo). I was about 154lbs in this photo, and she had recently turned 2.

I'm pregnant now so I hope I can get back to how I look in this photo! I'm not perfect, obviously, but I was happy with how I looked, and just wanted to tone up some more.

SAM_2971.jpg
    screen shot pc
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    bump
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Gives me hope! I have a little hanging belly pooch and stretch marks and I'm sometimes fearful that it may never go away! How long did you start losing the weight? Would you be willing to share any before pictures? What types of exercises would you/do you do?
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options

IMG_2014031716620.jpg
    Whoops, I forgot to quote this.
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was hesitant at first to post pictures in my undies, especially the before picture. But then I realized that those are the pictures that encouraged me most 18 months ago when I first started MFP and browsed through the success stories for inspiration. So pardon the big white whale on the left but here you go, I am 5'4" and 32 years old:

Slide2_zpse0d77cbb.jpg

Slide1_zps86731040.jpg

Since the last pic was taken in December 2013, I have started a 12 week weightlifting program and have high hopes that it will improve the lose skin on my belly and flabby butt. I am about to repeat this program, this time following the nutrition plan that comes with it, hopefully I will be able to post a new picture in 3 months!

Proper fitting clothes are half the battle though, nobody has to know what you are hiding underneath :)

Slide8_zps01f2acd5.jpg
    Slide6_zpsf436d0b6.jpg
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options

IMG_2014031716620.jpg

Wow, you look great! No 'wrinkly' or loose skin! fingers crossed my belly will be that smooth one day! Any tips?

I was hesitant at first to post pictures in my undies, especially the before picture. But then I realized that those are the pictures that encouraged me most 18 months ago when I first started MFP and browsed through the success stories for inspiration. So pardon the big white whale on the left but here you go, I am 5'4" and 32 years old:

Slide2_zpse0d77cbb.jpg

Slide1_zps86731040.jpg

Since the last pic was taken in December 2013, I have started a 12 week weightlifting program and have high hopes that it will improve the lose skin on my belly and flabby butt. I am about to repeat this program, this time following the nutrition plan that comes with it, hopefully I will be able to post a new picture in 3 months!

Proper fitting clothes are half the battle though, nobody has to know what you are hiding underneath :)

Slide8_zps01f2acd5.jpg
    Slide6_zpsf436d0b6.jpg

dschassie ... as always, total inspiration!!!
  • tammyjane42
    Options
    you look amazing and that took courage to post those pictures, you should be so proud of all that you have accomplished!!! you look beautiful!!!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This was a great IDEA to post....never thought belly could MELT so much. Im inspired now!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow you ladies look amazing!!!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the topic, I'm very interested to see as well. The pics posted look great! You should be so proud!
  • Resolve2B
    Resolve2B Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Incredible success stories and much courage to post pictures of the "before". You all look wonderful!!!
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have wrinkly/loose skin when I bend over. Honestly I think a lot of it has to do with where you carry your weight. I carried some weight in my stomach (and I've had a baby) - but the majority was in my hips/thighs, and those are my trouble areas now. My inner thighs have a lot of wrinkly skin - so much that I do not dare to wear shorts - but I continue to slowly lose inches there and hopefully the skin will tighten up over time. I do not believe anything will remove stretch marks, but they certainly become less visible - and I swear by Palmer's cocoa butter to both help them fade and improve skin elasticity. I am religious about moisturizing and staying hydrated.

I started losing weight about August 2012 at 269lbs, was 150lbs on Christmas Day 2013 (my goal), and I am currently 145. I have done mostly strength training with only a little cardio. My measurements are 36-29-38 as of 03/14/14, and were 42-40.5-50 on 04/13/13.
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Great topic, utterly awesome and inspirational ladies x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!