you look GREAT :))
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Keep it up!!
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 40lbs and I wish I had the pictures to prove it... I feel great and people are amazed at the progress i've been having.. have not started weight training yet... just started a strength training program.. to build myself up again... before i hit the gym..

I saw the insanity fitness program... and after watching it i figured I wasn't that crazy.....^^
  • Egon9123
    Egon9123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I can't wait to start seeing my progress!
  • k8w811
    k8w811 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great! And definitely like an athlete, which is in my opinion the ideal body shape!
    Good job!!
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous. :glasses:
  • plan2bfit2013
    plan2bfit2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! It is amazing how 20 lbs makes such a difference, when you think it wouldn't. Some people loose 20 and no one can tell. Congrats! I am using FitBit and Myfitnesspal - slow, but steady. Since I got my Fitbit July 2013, I am down 8.5 inches. 11 lbs So I suggest keeping track of your inches lost too.
    KEEP up the great work!
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. And you must have fantastic muscles underneath because that first pic didn't look anything like 200lbs. You already look toned.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    It is a huge difference!!! Great job!!!
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look great! I love the comment about having an athletic figure under all of the sticks of butter.. it resonates with me. I'm 5'9" and have always been a little heavier set so I was just under the impression that my figure was broad and "big boned" I'm just about down 20 lb now and I've become aware (mostly thanks to before and after/progress pictures) that my figure is actually kind of athletic and curvy!! It's exciting! Cheers to you and your hard work, beautiful :) Keep up the great work and make the next 6 months belong to you and all of your success! xo
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What an inspiration. Good job, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!