I need a Fitness/Weight loss buddy!

Options
Hey everyone :)

would love to find some peeps who are interested in keeping each other motivated, and share tips and advice.
I'm looking to shed about 25 pounds, but you might have a completely different journey.
At the moment I'm not in a gym, I've started C25k and do other workouts at home.

So, add me or message me if you're interested!

Replies

• saintgail
    Options
    Hello,
    I need a buddy for support, too. I cannot do complete exercise but will be better if I have a friend to work with. Hope we can work together.
  • sherbetdibdab
    Options
    Hiya
    I need to lose 14lb (I lost it all last year and have regained it). I've been on and off the diet wagon for a year and I need to stick to it this time!!! A buddy might be good for me too.
    Katy x
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need this too. I've been up and down in the 180s - 190s since my last child was born six years ago. I'm 5'2" and 35 years old and need to lose at least 30 pounds to be healthy. I want to have another child, but I have to loose weight first because I get gestational diabetes. I can't do this alone. I've tried unsuccessfully for years now.
  • Misscherokee3
    Options
    You can add me, I'm not so sure how to add people yet.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You can add me for sure! I wanna lose about 16lbs, it's hard to find other people just looking to shed a few as opposed to 50+. Welcome aboard! My diary is open to the public, you can keep me in check when I over eat :D
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    hi there.....feel free to add me.....I've been here a long time with a different name....I'm online every day.....:)
  • msbumba
    msbumba Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your messages everyone, hope to be able to talk with all of you :)
    More buddies the better!
  • doover3
    doover3 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lost 50lbs initially, starting to work out and home and starting c25k too. Feel free to add, great to have and give support!
  • janeybabe2610
    janeybabe2610 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I started on here last week and am looking to lose about 30lbs this is gonna be my year, I haven't got the time or money to go to the gym so I do work outs at home and so far im sticking to it. The more encouragement the better.x