New just saying "hello"

Options
Hi, I am new to this forum. I was on track to lose weight but was sidelined with some other issues. I am back and focused. I am pumped. I am ready to ROAR! LOL Ok, so maybe I am still at the "meow" stage but I will get there. Today is the all important "day 1" it is the day that I have been prepping for in my mind.

I have done pretty good...haven't been out to exercise yet...'cause the rain. But if 8 rolls around and it's still drizzling, then I guess I will be a wet walker!

Replies

• lstrachan
    lstrachan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are too funny!! OK - "meow" make it happen!!
  • NayaThompson
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do it! A walk in the rain sounds nice! lol I would much rather do that than walk outside where I am. Is it blowing snow and is pretty cold!
  • orting514
    Options
    Greetings Naya, im a newbie to, about 1 week, we can do this together! We're not kittens, we're tigers!
    Carol
  • missjeannemarie
    Options
    Welcome Naya, best of luck to you - Roar!!! You can do it, please feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement !! Good luck !!
    We got hit with the snow part of the storm, it was very snowy and cold today - it's hard to get outside when the weather is bad, but I know I always feel better even if it's a short walk - bundle up :)

missjeannemarie
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you'll love the spport here, take it a lb at a time and you'll reach goal before you know it. feel free to add me if you like
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    welcome and good luck :-)
  • Choosing2Lose
    Options
    Welcome Naya!!! :flowerforyou:
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Welcome!