Starting Over

Options
I have joined and left this site before but I am joining again with a new focus and determination. I need to get healthy for myself and my family. Looking for supportive friends along this journey.

Replies

• Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting over again to.
  • dlucille82
    Options
    i'm back here again...this site helped me lose 17lbs but i have seemed to gain some of it back. feel free to add me as i am also starting over again! :)
  • Determinedme2014
    Options
    I also started over again. This time i came back more determined. I have been back for 2 weeks now and have lost 6lb.
    Feel free to add :)
  • suzzzzz21
    suzzzzz21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi digitz 79, Good Luck with your determination to get healthy. There is no better reason than for yourself and your family. I just joined...am about 25 lbs overweight, which I have gained in the last 16 months since i gave up smoking. I guess i substituted one for the other. Now I am determined to loose this added weight. I am over one hurdle but still have this one to go. Maybe we can support each other along our journeys. Good Luck Hun
  • hopedangling
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! In the same boat!! Fitness pal helps so much, I suffer for sure when I quit tracking!! Welcome back!