To drink or not to drink

Options
I get a variety of answers on this,

Diet sodas. Are they ok on occasion.
Like 1 every two weeks.
Ive had this bottle of zero coke staring at me since i started this journey 2 weeks ago.
So A, i toss it , Or b i drink it over the month

Thanks

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    it's fine, drink it. Drink it all in one go if you like. it's fine.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have 1-2 cans of Diet Coke every day... so I'm going to say yes.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you want to drink it, drink it, if you dont, then dont!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    If those are your two options, go with A.

That being said, Coke Zero is zero calorie of course, but you're still dealing with artificial sweeteners...
  • Super_Amy
    Super_Amy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Toss it.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I personally don't drink soft drinks very often but if i do (like when i go to the movies) I drink pepsi zero...
    If i was you... I would drink it... and then don't buy anymore... it isn't going to kill you... but there is no real benefit to it either..
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I drink a pint or so of Diet Coke every day. Personally I don't have an issue with artifical swettner and I enjoy it with a ton of ice alongside my evening meal.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    For me, I do my best to stay away from artificial sweeteners and processed foods in general. So soda in general is a no go for me. If I want a sweet drink, I have a fruit smoothie made with almond milk and OJ.

It just depends on what your current goal is. Mine is to get healthy, and they say you are what you eat, so why would I put fake sweetness in my body?

And to me, anything that I feel is 'pressuring' me to be consumed, should be conquered instead. :D
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I get a variety of answers on this,

Diet sodas. Are they ok on occasion.
    Like 1 every two weeks.
    Ive had this bottle of zero coke staring at me since i started this journey 2 weeks ago.
    So A, i toss it , Or b i drink it over the month

Thanks

No. How dare you.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I generally don't drink diet sodas, pretty much any soda for that matter. But, sometimes, as in rarely, I get a hankering for a Diet Coke. The only time I ever have it is at the movie theatre...small diet coke does the trick.