Not so much progress , but hoping to have some

I went through a fad of being a heavy drinker the last two years and it really caught up to me. I am hoping to lose 20 lbs and hopefully see a difference in the stretchmarks Ive gained from this. I have never had a kid ,but my belly looks to say otherwise. I am 5'6 and I weigh 158 . I would like to ideally be 140 for starters and a the minimum 135 . I am just starting to be active again , so if anyone has any really good workouts at home that do not consist of buying videos it would be great. Also any affordable food receipes . I would like any advice for anything weight loss related. I attached my first "progress" pic below . :(

eishw2.jpg

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    You have a computer and internet - Why not try 30 Day Shred?

LINK: http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Yay good for you. It's hard to take that first step. Don't feel bad about the stretch marks, everyone's skin is different - I got my first stretchmarks on my legs when I was 13 and had a growth spurt, and have been adding to my collection ever since :wink:

I agree with the previous poster, Jillian Michels 30 day shred on youtube is really good, and most importantly it's free! Also the NHS (UK Health service) have a series of podcasts on iTunes which I think are free for anyone to download, they start at real beginners stuff and gradually increase intensity and difficulty. It's called Strength and Flexibility. If you're an absolute starter I would suggest trying this before 30 day shred. Or maybe just go for a 15 min walk each day as a starter.

You can do this. We're all here to support you!
  • Awesome I love the quick replies. i will look into both and see what suits me better. I am a home body and do workouts from youtube , but never tried the 30 day shred
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    FitnessBlender.com

It's free :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!