Looking for a buddy to start a cabbage soupe diet

Options
Hey guys,
I would like to start this one week diet tomorrow, and i would like to do it at the same time as someone else if someone wants to join, so we could motivate each other :)
Let me now,
Fae

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Umm........no...
    I enjoy eating a regular days worth of foods, and still lose weight. No need for cabbage soup diets
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lya8vjypsK1r2rz91.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    First post after having been here for over three years is for a cabbage soup diet?

What have you been doing for the past three years???
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    First post after having been here for over three years is for a cabbage soup diet?

And felt the need to not only post it once, but twice!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1227945-looking-for-a-buddy-to-start-a-cabbage-soupe-diet

Sugar-free fruit juice!!!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Don't do it.

My mom does this about twice a year. Its good soup, but I wouldn't call it a diet. I usually end up with a large container of it. There are so many better ways. IIFIYM
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    There are much better/healthier/easier/tastier ways to do this, OP.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I did it in high school and lost a lot of weight quickly but Gained it back quickly and that was pretty much only because after the first three days or so I could NOT stomach any more of that soup so I just didn't eat.....

Also to this day if there is even cabbage in any kind of soup I get so nauseous that I lose my appetite and want to upchuck. Ick!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    gross
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Taking Beano & Zantac and praying for it all to end. :laugh:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Eat like a normal person, please.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Oooh baby I love the way you troll me so good.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'lll DO IT...Said no one ever. Eat less and move more. Stop trying to get a quick fix.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Ew. No way!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I think I'll pass.
  • wendywalrus
    Options
    tried this for a few days a few yrs back and my family didn't enjoy being near me, said I stank lol, all tha cabbage seeping through the pores. I couldn't continue too paranoid when I went out, good luck though :)
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yuck......no way.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    eh...I like the soup but really isn't day 4 just soup and bananas...hehe..yah no
  • MarKayDee
    MarKayDee Posts: 196
    Options
    I was talking to a woman about this diet the other day at work, she said she was going to do it to lose weight she assumed she would gain from eating a slice of berry pie. I suggested she simply go for a walk or jog after she ate, she said "I don't agree with exercise" and that was the end of that.
    That kind of mentality is why people roll their eyes at counting calories but shovel anything "Paleo"-able into their mouths endlessly.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I was talking to a woman about this diet the other day at work, she said she was going to do it to lose weight she assumed she would gain from eating a slice of berry pie. I suggested she simply go for a walk or jog after she ate, she said "I don't agree with exercise" and that was the end of that.
    That kind of mentality is why people roll their eyes at counting calories but shovel anything "Paleo"-able into their mouths endlessly.

I don't see how those two are related? I'm doing low carb AND working out..... I'm not doing it because I'm lazy and don't want to do the work... I'm doing it for a medical condition...

And my cousins wife does paleo and has her personal trainer certification and is in the gym almost every day....

Cabbage soup diet... Yeah probably lazy...... But not so much Paleo.....
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    haha this has got to be a troll post.