All of my friends are gone.......

Options
Hi Everyone. I started last year with a group of friends with the intentions to lose weight. We all did pretty well, until Valentine’s day came around:noway: :laugh: . Now all of my friends and motivators are gone. I would love to have a new crew that is willing to motivate and give/receive advice. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I just started on here last month.
  • asiantaye
    asiantaye Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks so much for adding me. I look forward to both of us reaching our goals.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Sharing recipes = sold :flowerforyou:
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone else, feel free to add me.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's sad that everyone has bailed.....the friendships I've developed here have been key to me sticking with it! Everyone needs friends! I log on every day (actually approaching my 1,000 day on 4/15) - so if you're interested in adding me to your crew - feel free to send me a request. Best of luck!!
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm new around here but i do need the motivation! :)
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's sad that everyone has bailed.....the friendships I've developed here have been key to me sticking with it! Everyone needs friends! I log on every day (actually approaching my 1,000 day on 4/15) - so if you're interested in adding me to your crew - feel free to send me a request. Best of luck!!

1,000 days? That's AMAZING!!! I hope you don't mind, but I've sent you an FR as well.

Anyone is more than welcome to add me too. I started about a month ago and am at the point of logging on every day as well.
  • asiantaye
    asiantaye Posts: 26
    Options

WOW that is amazing! Keep it up. Im excited to have you as a friend now. :-)
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Request sent! We've got you.
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! It is very nice to meet you. This is my first day here. I am excited to begin my journey and am looking for friends. I was happy to find your post. I still have to figure out how to add you as a friend as you would be my first. Hope I can figure it out!! :) I have 43 pounds that I would like to lose. Been struggling alone for awhile, am really happy to have found a community. Hugs! Skye