Looking for a WW recipe

Options
kimmiebear70
kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
Hey everyone. A few years ago I was doing Weight Watchers and there was a recipe for 0 point soup. My husband loved it, but now I can't find the recipe. Anyone have it?

Thanks!

Replies

• Kellysue32
    Options
    I have 3 different recipes...one is a Mexican theme, one is Asian, and I think the other is just a regular vegetable. Do you have a preference of which one you would like?
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I tried looking for you and searching "weight watchers 0 point soup" returned lots of recipes: vegatable, cabbage, and an Asian soup. I didn't see the point in send you the recipe for one because I wasn't sure which one you wanted plus I figured you may want to look at all the recipes to see which had the ingredients you wanted and this way you may want to try one of the others too.

Good luck. If you can't find the recipes I saw then let me know and I will send them to you. There's even a Weight Watcher's recipe section on their site.

So in searching for you, I found a new websites to glen healthy recipes from.

Thank you.

Eva
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    It's fairly easy to make a 0point soup if you are just using vegetable broth and veggies. :) Just change your seasonings and add some lemon juice or tomatoes to switch up the flavor. Have fun with it. Soup is not meant to stay inside the box. I LOVE soup!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have 3 different recipes...one is a Mexican theme, one is Asian, and I think the other is just a regular vegetable. Do you have a preference of which one you would like?

The one I had before was just vegetable, but I'd love to have the others too. Thanks! If you like, you can email them to me at kimmiebear70@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hi there,

If you would like to even make up your own soup, I have a list of ww foods and their points, plus a list of all of the zero point vege's. It's in excel, I'll email them onto you too so you can have a look. Let me know if you can't open them.

Regards Maria.
  • carlajp18
    carlajp18 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really like the site: www.skinnytaste.com

It's full of WW recipes, easy instructions, and tons of pictures which is a huge plus in my book when you are trying to cook something new.