30 Day Shred: Who's doing it and how to log it?

Options
Hello lovelies!

I'm starting the 30 day shred today (gulp). First time I didn't finish it....here's to hoping this time I will. How do you log it in MFP? How do you know how much it burns?

Also, feel free to add me if you want to do it with me/are doing it now!

Have a spectacular day!
Bee

Replies

• aimeemottershead
    aimeemottershead Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5 of the 30 Day Shred! I really enjoy the workout and love how its under 30mins!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Apparently you log it as circuit training, but not the whole thing mind, as warm up and cool down aren't burning that much.
  • tazma3
    tazma3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I would love to do the 30 day shred. WHere do I start? Is there an app for the phone? Feel free to friend me.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I think the average calories burned in one workout is between 200-300 calories - I usually burn about 175 in level one, 220 on level two, and 280 on level three based on my heart rate monitor's readings (it depends on how hard you push and the level that you're on). I logged it manually (I don't think it's in the exercise section, but when it comes up with nothing there's an option at the bottom to add your own!).
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 63 of Insanity and am starting 30DS today. I will be tracking my calories with my HRM and adding in custom exercises.

Feel free to add me!
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I also started 30 day shred today. I haven't worked out for a couple months and it was tough. But it feels so good after the workout is done. I am going for the 6 day each week. Lets have some fun!