T25 workout pls post your results

Options
Tabby615
Tabby615 Posts: 15 Member
I just purchased the T25 workout and I am excited to start my journey but if you have results from this workout please post! Thank you!

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    bump
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on the final week of the Alpha stage. I'm chasing each workout with 45 minutes on the treadmill, or 25 minutes on Fridays where you do two workouts, and running a full hour on Saturdays. I have a variety of stretch videos so I've been alternating those with the stretch video. Also, I took a week off between weeks three and four after a minor back strain. Other things I do include alternating sessions of pullups, situps and light weights; talking my 14 flights of stairs up to work at least three times every weekday; and of course cataloging everything on MFP.

I'll be taking my measurements this weekend but I know I've lost a good five pounds (which is actually less than what I'm used to), and my measurements are showing good improvements. A couple inches off the waist are clear, and the arms are a heckuva lot more firm. Not sure how much of this is T25 versus the other lifting I'm doing, but I'm NOT complaining!

Mark
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in week 3. Started straight from doing no exercise at all. I also started eating more cautiously. Lost about 6 lbs and almost as many inches. As of last week I was 153 And Im 5' 7. Results vary from person to person but I'm happy so far :)
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Alpha and I love T25 so far. The workouts are great. I plan to take my measurements after week 5, but I know I've lost inches because my clothes are fitting better. I have a busy schedule so this DVD set is perfect for me.

Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend for T25 support!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    I'm doing my 2nd round of it...completed it once last fall.

I went from:

35 waist to 32
    194 lbs to 165 lbs
    Got pretty ripped, and am back in it again!

Love T25.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I pulled the info below from the blog I made about T25 after I finished Beta. I then moved onto Gamma and the strength hybrid. I'm currently starting over on Alpha on Monday.

This program didn't just help me lose weight, but helped me become an athlete! I am actually training now for a sprint triathlon and I really don't think it would have been possible had it not been for the conditioning I got doing T25.

Good luck to you!

Weight Loss: 8.2lbs (more importantly, I am now a HEALTHY weight for my height!)
    Chest: -1.0 inch
    Waist: -3.0 inches
    Abdominal (love handles): -3.0 inches
    Hips: -2.0 inches
    Arms: -0.5inches from each
    Thighs: -1.25 inches from each
    Calves: -1.25 inches from each
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in the fourth week of Alpha. If you friend me and wait about 6 more weeks, then I can share some result pictures :P

It's been great so far though. Down 2 inches off my waist and an inch off of each arm which I definitely wasn't expecting!

I like friends, so feel free to add me, anyone! :D
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did my measurements.. The waist has lost a smidge under two inches (which I can confirm, as none of my pants fit around my middle anymore), my chest a half inch, and the limbs are basically the same, albeit I know they are definitely more firm. Confirmed I'm down five pounds, and darned if my abs aren't itching to poke out like never before.

Started Beta this morning. The goal is to lose inches over pounds with a T25 + treadmill combo, and it sure seems to be working. Bring it on!

Mark
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!