Staying on track.. in college

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Chelsie. I'm a sophomore in college (about to be a junior) and last year I successfully used myfitnesspal to lose 12 pounds. However, I fell off track (yet again) and gained it back over the summer. I really don't have that much weight to lose, but its just stubborn little fat and I want it gone! It's just so hard to stay on track, especially in college when you're surrounded by all kinds of delicious and fattening things. Any advice?:happy: I REALLY don't want to look back, yet again, and say "If I had only stayed on track I would be where I wanted to be right now.."

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lindsay!

Dude, I really feel you on 'keeping up' in college. My major is really intense, and often keeps me in class from 8AM-5PM not counting the sleepless night of projects and prepping for presentations. I am dying to use our school's gym, but I am so exhausted just from keeping my grades up that I just kind of....fall into starbucks :I

I gained about 5lbs last semester, meaning I need to drop about 16lbs to get to my original goal. I am on co-op now, so I have a 9-5 job, but that means I get up early to hit the gym before work. I don't know if I can manage it during school, but I am so determined to try!
  • ccamille01
    ccamille01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I here ya on the University life, I'm currently finishing my degree in the UK and juggling a job on the side, weights been off and on for the time i've been here, trying to lose my last 6 lbs before heading home for the summer. Add me if you'd like we can motivate each other!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    choose your plate usda site has a great food exercise tracker and they have a section catered for college students I gave my daughter the site information and she loves it