Starting Again, for real this time. 100+ lbs to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It takes guts to admit some defeat and get back on the horse. Feel free to add me as I know what it is like to lose 100+ lbs :-)
  • HiDiddle
    HiDiddle Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds too. Mostly I'm starting out tracking what I eat, not trying to change what I eat. I'd love to have friends to do this with!
  • tralaf
    tralaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I am in pretty much the same situation. A few years ago I lost 65 lbs on MFP, and felt great. Unfortunately I didn't stick with it and this year I have gained back 50. So now I have been back for a week, and am so happy to be back on track. I have about 130, or more to lose. Good luck everybody! I know this site worked for me last time, and I am determined to do it again, only better!
  • deziree86
    Options
    hi!!:)
    same with me similar goal need support as well !!! but i know together we can make it!!!:) good luck!!!:wink:
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! That's great your trying again! Never give up. Every fail we make is always to learn to be stronger for the next time we try! If you or anyone needs any advice questions let me know! I love helping others achieve goals. It would be nice to meet more people to help me stay motivated and on track. I'm 5ft, was becoming overweight in the 140s. Now I am back in the 120s more toned then I have ever been. I love to lift, run, and addicted to turbo fire. I have learned a lot with my journey to the healthiest I can be. I'm here if anyone needs any help. :)
  • Woodster83
    Woodster83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for 100lbs this year too, feel free to add me anyone!
  • jojom126
    jojom126 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome back to MFP. I am back on here again too. I tried a couple years ago but it didnt stick. I went back on weight watchers, but it's to pricey for me at the moment. I have lost 33 lbs, and still have about 50 to go. I wish you the best of luck and would love to help each other out with encouragement. hope to talk to you soon.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby, I am also looking at losing 50lbs therefore feel free to add me.