Nip/Tuck

Options
The one hour a week I used to submerge myself into absolute garbage TV was "Nip/Tuck". The show was goofy - yet I couldn't wait to see next week's episode. Am I the only geek who misses the show? If not, do share.

Cheers!
Don

Replies

• dietdebo
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I loved Nip/Tuck! Buy them on DVD; they're good the second, third, and fourth times through too!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I loved Nip/Tuck! Buy them on DVD; they're good the second, third, and fourth times through too!

Thanks, debo. I now feel better that I'm not the only one on MFP who loved Nip/Tuck! LOL!!!

Don
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That show was a total guilty pleasure of mine.
  • jhorenc
    jhorenc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I looooove Nip/Tuck, it's addicting and honestly the only time I really looked forward to watching tv never missed an episode! I was sad when they decided to end it =(
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Yeah since it is gone...I moved onto Dexter...you should check it out...Its on showtime
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    LOL Yea I really liked Nip/Tuck but after that show I went on to Dexter too! Such a brilliant show! Also The Walking Dead!!! OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW! I can't wait for next season already!
  • dericcarson
    dericcarson Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    so funny that everyone went from Nip/Tuck to Dexter......I LOVED every episode of Nip/Tuck and was kind of irritated at the ending....thought they could have done better. But I still think its my fav show ever! Now have moved on to Dexter, which I LOVE!!
  • donbogi
    Options
    I have to check out Dexter. I have not seen it, yet.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    LOVE Nip/Tuck! I actually just started rewatching the series this weekend.
  • donbogi
    Options
    LOVE Nip/Tuck! I actually just started rewatching the series this weekend.

I like you Heather! I was sooo disappointed the way the show ended, though!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Love Dexter!!! so Twisted!!!!