Looking for Support. 30+ lbs to lose

Options
Hi All :) Im 23 years old and back on MFP after falling of the bandwagon awhile back. Looking to lose 30-40lbs and tone up. Feel free to add me! :) The more support throughout weight loss journey the better for all!

Replies

• brose0075
    brose0075 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Diana! My names Brittany. I'm 21 and also getting back into MFP after a long break and looking to lose 40 lbs. I need lots of feedback & support so add me!
  • bluearmy28
    bluearmy28 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log everyday and can always use support.
  • zsazsa621
    zsazsa621 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! The name's Z (not really, but go with it) I'm 21, and hope to lose another 25lbs and find a healthy me. I'm a pretty regular login-er, looking to build that support network. Feel free to add me so we can all share successes and motivate one another!
  • seharbhoj
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

My name is Sehar and I am 22. I have been struggling with this weight loss thing for a while and I am finally at a place where I want to do this for me. Im so happy to connect with women my own age...it helps with motivation!
  • itzmenickv23
    itzmenickv23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Heyah Diana,

You can add me aswell if you want. =)
  • TampaExPat
    TampaExPat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 pounds into a 40-50 pound loss. Happy to support other's, regardless of what their goals are. Feel free to add me!
  • Gabywry
    Gabywry Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! My name is Gaby, I'm 21 and I need yo lose 54 lbs, a veeery long way but this time i'm feeling stronger and I'm sure I'm gonna make it. I need a lot of support in this, please feel free to add me.
  • Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have recently returned to MFP and I am looking forward to a lot of weight loss, I have set myself a goal to lose at least 40lbs, fingers crossed.
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! the more support, the more variety, the easier this gets!
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i will give as much support as I can