New, mom and trying to shed pounds.

Options
Hello.!

My name is Amanda. I'm here to lose weight of course, but meet others in my same spot. I'm a mother an almost 2 year old and still haven't lost the pounds since giving birth. I wanna feel good about myself again and stop feeling like I'm not worth trying anything on. Feel free to say hello or become friends. :)

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hi my daughters 2nd Birthday was the motivation for me too loose those baby pounds too. Good luck, you can do it!
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome here. My daughter is 3 years old and I know it is not so easy too lose those baby weight.
    But is it possible!!:smile: You can do it as well.
    I still would like to lose more weight. Since I am here little bit easier to wacht for the food or the meals what I eat.
  • tromero82
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I have two little ones, 1 year old and 2 year old, they are only 12 months apart! I didnt lose any weight after i had my first and then of course got pregnant before i could do anything! so after i had my second i was like twice as big!!! my daughter just turned 1 in november and i started my weight loss in September of this year. i've lost around 40 pounds so far so this CAN be done!! just dont quit, even if you think you mess up, even if you do mess up, keep going!!! start every day new and only think about one day at a time! you can do this!!! Congrats in advance! :)